The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day summit is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss key trends and innovative approaches to developments and challenges facing high level decision makers and their industry relating to Human Resource Excellence.
Points of Discussion
- Transformational Development: The Art of Understanding and Developing People at Scale
- The Role HR Plays in Digital Transformation
- Democratising the Talent Experience
- Building Engagement; Battling Turnover and Burnout
- The Role of HR in Managing Change: Putting People First
- Scaling Behaviour Change in Times of Transformation
- The Impact of Agile Coaching on Employees
- Building a Business Case for Employer Branding
- The Future of Work – Much Ado about Nothing?
- Digital Employee Experience – Where Technology Meets Employee Expectations
- The Art of Recruiting: Creative & Innovative Approaches to Attract & Source Top Talent for
- Performance Management: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Uncover your Intrinsic Motivation
- Bringing Brand and Culture Together as One
- Human Capital Management Essentials
- Diversity and Inclusion at the Workplace
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
The landscape of business is always changing and in turn, nearly every industry must adapt to new complexities and developments in their fields. By utilizing company resources effectively, HR can ensure that the right human capital is in place and improve both financial and operational performance. Human resources are a vital asset in every company as they stand at the forefront of these changing environments. Personnel costs, quantity, and quality are just a few of the critical areas that HR must strive for excellence in, to achieve not only company objectives but ensure future growth and profit. By adopting dynamic strategies and maintaining an active role in their companies, HR can provide the competitive edge that businesses need to thrive in the 21st century. At the HR Excellence Summit, you will be exposed to innovative and cutting-edge ideas from cross-industry thought leaders and influencers.
You will gain knowledge on best practices through invaluable peer to peer interaction with senior executives from all over the world. Increase your professional network by immersing yourself in fruitful conversation and idea exchanges. Moreover, you will play an important role in aiding others in their professional development by sharing your experiences and strategies. This summit is an opportunity to gain crucial information on recent developments, case studies, methodologies, deployment tools, and ways they can be adapted to suit the unique profile of your company. Global Executive Events is determined to provide top quality networking opportunities that boost your business performance. It’s among our objectives to help you spearhead business change and forward-thinking while transforming expertise, technology, and innovation. This is an invitation to benefit from cross-sector learning, concentrated industry knowledge and build new relationships. Propel yourself and your company to new heights and register for the HR Excellence Summit on November 21st-22nd, 2019.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could
add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges
and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our
workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry senior executives over two days of intensive talks, workshops, and learning whilst taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking. Be a part of the creative process by engaging in idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. You will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers during our networking sessions. All our attendees will leave our summit with unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting.